Ask when the next online live training starts.
Jesus Method of Leadership Multiplication
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! – week #1
• The four Fields of Kingdom Growth
• House of Peace Strategy
• What does Luke 10 tell us to Do in each Field?
• Entry Plan – Keep things simple
1) Four fields of Kingdom Growth: God will provide a harvest if there is a plan in place to harvest properly.
2) House of Peace Strategy: Jesus gave us a MASTER strategy to reaching millions of lost people.
3) Luke 10 in the four fields: Jesus gave us asimple strategy FOR MULTIPLICATION for each stage: Eat, share, heal, stay.
4) Simple Entry Plan: Jesus’ Entry plan naturally allows for church formation in the house.
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! week #2
• Gospel Plan – Keep things simple
• Stay in the House of Peace like Jesus, Peter and Paul
• 2-3-4 How to share the Gospel
• If Possible Start a Discovery Bible Study with Nonbelievers
1) Simple Gospel Plan: Only simple thing will multiply. Paulus even didn´t try to use clever speech.
2) Stay in the house: Jesus knows that real decisions are made at home.
3) Sharing the Gospel: 2-3-4: A very simple method to share the gospel. How to find Non-Believers.
4) Discovery Bible Studies with Non-Believers: Why are Discovery Bible Studies with nonbelievers so successful to start a movement? Seven stories of hope.
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! week #3
• Stay with the new Disciples
• Pauls` Pattern – Short Term Discipleship
• Short Term Discipleship Lessons
• Training Trainers- 3/3 Training Process
1) Stay with the new Disciples: How to avoid confusing the new believers. The most important lessons about discipleship in small groups.
2) How to impact a whole neighbourhood: How the person of peace of can reach his sphere of influence.
3) Short Term Discipleship Lessons: Start to use Pauls` Pattern he used in every church. The SOS-Bible Study approach.
4) 3/3 Training Process: Learn about a simple balanced approach to train disciples in small group settings. The principle of Multiplication: Training trainers who train trainers.
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! – week #4
• What every new Disciple should be able to do?
• Church Formation Plan
• Living Stones
• What is a Healthy Church?
1) Things everyone is able to do: Everything you want to see in the life of a disciple needs to be modeled and trained. Why we need more apprentices and less sermons. A list of simple things a disciple should be able to do.
2) Church Formation Plan: By the end of the short term discipleship, the new group has learned what it means to be a church. How to start a new church in a house?
3) Living Stones: We don´t go to church, we are the church.
4) What is a healtyh church: Signs of a healty church.
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! – week #5
• Leadership – Keep things simple
• Train the Trainer – Everyone can lead
• Values for a 222-Movement & nO gOS
• Field Reports
1) Leadership: The MAWL-Method – Model – Assist – Watch – LEAVE. The 3/3-Process and leadership development.
2) Train the Trainer: How multiplication works. Practical insights how to multiply groups and leaders.
3) Values for a 222-Movement: Why values are more important than methods. 10 signs of church planting movement. 10 No Go´s or how to stop a movement.
4) Field reports: Lessons learned & our adventures around the world.
Leadership Multiplication – When Ordinary People who start to do the Extraordinary! – week #6
• How to make a missions plan for next 90 days
• Making crystal clear priorities
• How to develop a not-to-do-list
• How to form a prayer network
1) How to make a plan for the next 90 days: Practical steps to make a meaningful personal plan. How to find the target group in your neighbourhood.
2) Making crystal clear priorities: How to develop reasonable goals together with the Holy Spirit.
3) How to develop a Not-To-Do-List: Time management for Pioneers. How to avoid works of the flesh.
4) How to form a prayer network: Why we shouldn´t even try without prayer. Struggle against powers of darkness. How to find like minded people to pray.